Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Sunday 4 April 2010

Colour Swap

My partner for the colour swap (organised by moi!) has received her swap now so time for show and tell!!
I was partnered with Laura , and her colour of choice was purple.

Its not a colour I use much of in crafting however by the time I'd finished..I am fancying myself some purple about the place!!
I made a cushion - log cabin stylee - with denim, which I think worked well with the purple fabric.

I love this purple baby cord fabric...and I made a cafetiere cosy (now need one for me!!)

I also found some purple things, laura said she liked sparkly, so a sparkly bead heart, lip balm in a purple butterfly, a VERY strong smelling purple yankee candle, and some Patch ribbons and cords in purple colours!!
Easter was very accomodating and made a purple chocolate bunny available and I made a bunny from the lovely cord.

I've uploaded the photo's onto the flickr group which you can find here. Have you uploaded yours???

10 comments:

Beki said...

Really loving the purple and the fabric in the cushion is great. Can see why you want some purple round the home now, think I might like some in the bedroom.
The bunny's really cute too.

Happy Easter hunni
B xxx

Unknown said...

I would just like to say thank you again for all the lovely items you have sent me i love them all, your items will be with you very soon sorry for delay. i have also added colour swap to my blog.

FairlyGirly said...

The cushion is great, I am a purple fan as well.

It has been a great swap, thanks for organising.

Happy Easter.

Serenata said...

Lovely goodies! The purple is great.

Have a lovely Easter Sunday!

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love all the purple pretties!!! Beautiful!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely goodies! I'm fearing that 'Patch' may be bad for my bank balance, you have such lovely treats. Thanks again for organising this swap.xx

VintageVicki said...

I've really enjoyed this swap - thankyou for organising it.

I've tried with flickr & failed - sorry - tis too techie for me!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Absolutely beautiful makes, I love the bunny. Thank you for arranging this swap - seeing the other makes has given lots of ideas and inspiration for future swaps too.

Shannon said...

Love-love-love that purple cord bunny! I commented it on flikr already, but didn't realize it was your doing. So Springy and cute! Thanks for organizing the swap; it was great fun!

Ticking stripes said...

Loving the bunny too!