Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Shopping List

As seen in the new (scrumptious) Cath magazine....going on my wish list for my visit to Windsor next month...complete with my 15% off coupon that was in this months Easy Living ;)
I don't think I will ever tire of Ms Kidston...but thats not a quote!!! Certainly not while she keeps bringing out lovelies for me to drool over..........

racing car mug..my last CK mug purchase ever!!! (thats what I promised Mr D with my fingers crossed!!)...would I use it (the flask that is!) too pretty perhaps to spoil with hot drinks stuff!!

I love these...and I'm sure I saw a different design in Country Living this month described as Tupperware..are they the real thing..I thought you could only say Tupperware if Tupperware had made them??? In which case £8 seems cheap.....
(blimey how many times can I write Tupperware in one blog post lol!!)
Be rude not too when it matches my china.........
I love these, but it depends on the toe cleavage..they look low cut (iyswim!!) and I HATE toe cleavage!!!
One of my fave prints......
because I am selfless..and small boys feets will look cute!! Although is 5 to big to wear them??? Hope he doesn't refuse!! (R has freaky fat feet that NO shoes fit!! Except special imported things that cost a fortune!! Oh and crocs -thankfully!!)

But one last thing - this next one just made me go whaaattt!!
I know not everybody has access to a fabric stash or scrap box to make ones own but seriously...whhhaaaattttt?!?!?!!
(sneaks out quietly before someone comes along and tells me they bought them!!!)
(in which case - I'll cut you your next lot out for a fiver lol!!!)

I have been sent a cath mag plus have an extra that mother in law gave me from easy living magazine...does anyone need one? Or want one..as I don't think need comes into it!!!
Maybe somebody overseas??? Give me a yell.....

13 comments:

Fondant Kiss said...

I know I know I know....£6 for jam pot covers!!!! (no I didnt buy) but was wondering how nice they would look as quilted round thingys???
Nah but the shoes...oh yummy!
Hide that catalogue!
x

Elderberry-Rob said...

We can take these ideas away though and copy - don't forget good old Primark!

clare said...

Wow what great finds...i saw those on another blog the other day..and thought how yummy they are!!
i popped in to town yesterday looking for for the easy living mag..but they had sold out...so would love to have your spare one if its not gone yet..or you would like to see it go over seas!
Thanks Clare xx

And just to let you know my order of gorgeous fabric and ribbons arrived safely this morning..packed up so nicely i didn't want to open it..lol
thanks x

Pixiedust said...

Those jam pot covers are lovely but pricey, will be making my own me thinks. But I'm loving lots of other stuff in the new catalogue, I too must have that flask and I love the pumps, although they do tend to rub my feet, but I could always get some other ck if thats the case. xxx Pixie xxx

Tina said...

My wish list from the new CK catalogue is rowing everytime I flick over it. LOL
I agree that £6 for jam jars cover are a bit too much??
xx

LissyLou said...

i went to order the tupperwares and the jar covers online with my 15% discount and it said they weren't included in the discount!!! :(

VintageVicki said...

Must be a sign of growing up when you start wanting tupperware tubs, a flask and in my case a flour shaker!!!

I think 5 is fine for those pumps :)

Floss said...

I have the shoes you're wondering about (much loved and much battered ones from last year) and because of the elastic there is no toe-cleavage problem - I feel the same way about that!

MelMel said...

I have the shoes, no toe cleavage....promise you!xxxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

The jam covers are a crazy price aren't they!

Victoria x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Thanks for the tip re the 15% off voucher! I saw several things that I like, so hard to choose! I like the jam pot covers but would prefer to make my own.

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Aunty Bee said...

I would love the catalogue but it would be akin to torture as we have no Cath Kidson shops here in NZ that I'm aware of. I am the proud owner of 4 CK mugs which I found in a Stevens shop and visit once a fortnight in the hope I find more............not yet but I live in hope.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Hi Claire,

I'd def give Spring in NY a go!

Victoria x