Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Saturday 1 May 2010

still here

Busy Busy Busy!!!
I am manically cutting and folding ribbon for the craft fair I have been offered a table at on Saturday....1 week to go and nowhere near ready....
For you East Anglian bloggers..its at Scole near Diss from 10 -3 on Saturday 8th... details over at Patch...
The only crafting that has happened lately was Lorraines' colour swap......
a magazine and remote tidy for her armchair.....
a patchwork cushion..a real labour of love with those teeny squares!!
some musical themed fabric..some blue buttons...and some buttons I covered myself with blue star fabric
she has blogged here about what I sent too.
This weekend starts by waiting for my husband to get home from work, then we can drop 2 small boys with Grandma and Grandad and go to a child free bbq at friends..so blow those east coast clouds back over the sea..we want the sun back (12noon and still dry so fingers crossed!!)
Tomorrow I shall more than likely be nursing a bit of a sore head and cutting more ribbon..oh and finishing the binding on my poor niece's Easter quilt!!!
Happy BH weekend everyone!!

8 comments:

Serenata said...

And very much appreciated as well - your labour of love has pride of place on my bed! ;-)

driftwood said...

ooh child free partying, hope it stayed dry xx and I love that cushion, just gorgeous x

Thecraftytrundler said...

Love those blue makes! Well done on the lovely patchwork cushion too!! I don't know how you fit it all in!!!
Hope you had a great night, & don't feel too bad today. Hopefully the children won't be back till later today ;-)

Sharon xx

Elaine said...

OOO Claire, your first outdoor Patch event, congratulations, hope it goes well.
And the armchair tidy has given me a fab idea for my sofas, I'll let you know if it works (but not if it doesn't LOL)

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

angel said...

Oooh Dollop, you have been busy honey. :)

Love the cushion and ovver stuff. :D

How's the head... all better now... hummmm. :D

its good to be back looking at blogs again, how i have missed yous all.
Mwah X x X x X x X x X x X

Lace hearts said...

I still am in awe of you! Hope it goes really well. xxx

Mary Poppins said...

Ohoo what pretties :0) good luck at the fair :0) And of course you can have whatever you like for the lovely Patch blog, pretty aint it
;0)

XXXX

Anonymous said...

Hope your stall at the fair went well. I see some sun out there, at last, what a horrible weekend it has been weatherwise ... :0(

Shirl x