Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Wednesday 2 June 2010

loving this week..........

Seeing Patch in Print...we get 2 mentions in this months Sew Hip magazine *insert massive smiles here*
My new ring from eclectic creations and primarni bracelets.


These downloadable invites generously available on the Belle and Boo blog. I love Belle and Boo's work..I love that they do 'boy' prints too....


The latest edition of UK Handmade online magazine, well worth a read..some great articles, tutorials and fab recipes.


I started tweeting last week..and I'm hooked!!(I'm patchfabrics) I love the short but sweet nature of tweets..and I have so far found it to be just as nice a community as blogland!!


my latest book recommendation......I am a quick reader anyway but this kept me hooked and I read it in just over an evening!!!

Sewing!! Well to be more precise...cutting out!!
This is what a pair of little boys pj's look like in the first stages of construction...I think the tracing of, and cutting out of the pattern is the longest part.
Sewing machine will go up tonight.......

(apologies for the list nature of my posts..at the minute I'm so stretched its this or not blogging...normal service should resume soon!!)

9 comments:

Beki said...

Can I have your autograph please as you is now famous ;)

B xxx

Jen Walshaw said...

I adore Bell and Boo too. I hate cutting out, it is the one bit I just can not deal with. My sewing mojo has gone, but I did see your ad when I got my sew hip - congratulations

Country Style Living said...

Glad everything is going so well for you!

VintageVicki said...

I saw the ads & mentions in SewHip - well done you :)

I shall be getting my butt organised and be placing an order - hoped it might get hand delivered in Southwold ;)

Love the ring - I have one similar in red.

Mary Poppins said...

Well done on your article, so very pleased for you and hope you shall get that shop too, one day :0) The ring looks lovely, they are very sweet, guess what, mine has dropped down the back of the radiator, cant seem to get at it, so hubby is having a go tonight XX

Karen Roderick said...

Congratulations, you deserve it, I don't sew etc, but I follow you on Twitter and Facebook cus I love your fabrics and what all my other blogger friends do with it! I'm also a huge fan of Belle and Boo, and agree, it's brilliant they do the 'boy' thing, again, well done x

Shabby Chick said...

Wow, congrats for getting a mention in print, that's great!!! Love the Belle & Boo invites, I must check that out :)

Love the PJ fabric

mel xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations in being in Sew Hip , that is huge news !

Unknown said...

Oh yes! I saw you in there.. congratulations! Suzie xx