Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Happy

Its the littlest things that make me happy....
Like new clothes ....
can't wait to see my baby dressed in this tshirt ......
or this sleepsuit ......

and what about the print on these jarmies for a bigger boy!?(thought they were tractors but on closer inspection they are monster trucks!?)
Boys clothes CAN be fun lol!!!


More happiness.....a parcel from here
fab packaging.....recycled dressmaking pattern wrapping.....little envelope with sweetie and handwritten note....and lovely paper flowers in matching tin.
Can't wait to use them. (In fact, just placed another order already!)
And the biggest happiness....someone has his 1st tooth....my 4th baby and still I jumped up and down and told him what a clever boy he is!!

Nothing much happening chez dolly at the minute - I'm playing get the washing out and dry before the rain appears - my other 3 boys are at Longleat with Grandma - so while I should be catching up with little jobs that prove difficult with a 3yr old 'helping'!- I'm not ...I'm doing things that make me happy instead!Like reading blogs and browsing etsy and baking muffins. X

No comments: