Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Thursday 16 July 2009

Seaside Swap

I've been busy crafting lately but couldn't really post about it as its mostly been for swaps, but as Jo, my swap partner has recieved her parcel now, I can show.
Seaside was an excellent swap theme, plenty of room for interpretation...
I went for nautical...
close up of cushion..... an appliqued cushion. hanging boat and a wooden painted rowing boat decoration.
Then a day at the beach...
a cutlery roll to keep them knives and forks safe, with matching napkins, and some flags to put in the sandcastles you build.
And then some retro seaside fun!!!
Teeny bunting in a michael miller( I think?) seaside print and little deckchair tin.
I had great fun making for the seaside swap, next up finishing a swap over at SCC (very late sorry lacey xx) and finishing the sleepover swap.

8 comments:

LissyLou said...

Lucky lucky Jo!!

Floss said...

What an absolutely lovely set of swap goodies. I'd love to know what you recieve, too!

Kirsty said...

oooh that is lovely! Very lucky Jo!

louise said...

That is gorgeous, so lovely. You clever thing.
xxx

Rachel said...

Wow, what an amazing swap package! Thans so much for taking part!
Rachel x

angel said...

Gosh you is so flippin talented, i know i am a better talent, but i am trying to encourage yous younger lot so i am being nice..... lolololololol...[thats a first then.:-)]

I still have me nitehood intact fanx..... as if her Maj would take it away from her most important subject.!!!!

Lace hearts said...

Will you stop with that apologising thing, you dolt. I really really really am not bovvered AT ALL. If I get something, it's lovely, if I don't I understand. Honest. So shurrup! ;-)
You are so fab with the applique - love the cushion. You put together a lovely swap parcel. xxx

MelMel said...

Hello hunni!
Loving the bucket bag!
Fab.....!!!

Your blog is so pretty!

Thank you for the lovely comment you left me...:>)))x