Well, it was a definate yes to the colour swap.
Thank You for helping me out by voting!!
So...who wants to take part in the.......
Rules...so to speak.....are:
1) Let me know your current favourite colour when you leave a comment to say 'count me in' for the swap.
2) You will send 5 items to your partner..themed round their fave colour.
3) At least 1 handmade item, the others could be thrifted or bought.
4) Post so that your partner recieves by 31st March 2010.
5) Open to oversea's bloggers too, so please also let me know if you are not able to send overseas, so I can work this when sorting partners.
6) Pop the 'colour swap' button on your blog.
Leave me a comment on this post before next Monday, the 22nd, when I'll put your names in a hat and partner you up!!!
Hope everyone who celebrates had a good Valentine's Day. We don't indulge chez dollop, but I did buy a packet of heart shaped jellies which I shared with lovely husband...well I say shared....he had 1 or 2 ;)
It is half term in these here parts of the country, I like to start the week with a pyjama morning, doing not much at all...but it hasn't been too relaxing so far!!! Hope its not going to be a long week!!
I have taxi duties to perform this morning but this afternoon is all about me and my sewing machine, I have a little something to finish for Lissy and more string patches...After laying them out on my large dining table, we discovered that I need 21 more to have enough for a small quilt for the sofa!!! Good job they are quick, fun and addictive to do!!