Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Monday 26 January 2009

Awards

I've been given this award by MaryPoppins and Elaine at Bloomin Myrtle.

What the award is all about.....

"The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in proximity in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be new friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement. Our hope is that when ribbons of these awards are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give your kind attention to these writers."

As I have previously said I am very bad at passing on awards - which makes me feel a tad guilty for accepting *blushes*!!!


I was also tagged by BekiMarie over at The ramblings of an everyday mummy....


Thank You very much ladies - I am very grateful to everybody who visits to read my waffle even though I come across as an ungrateful mare who doesn't pass on awards or even reply to comments regularly or even comment on all the blogs I'd like to :)

(i also think I've been tagged....will get to that soon!!)

*************edit to say SORRY ANGEL didn't see my award from you until I'd done this - as if I would forget you mwah mwah mwah (will get back to you on the dress, think I'm ok on the length bit its just in case I can't shift the lard in time! but thank you - you are the best xxx)**************

3 comments:

angel said...

Oi, dont i get a mention!....... sheesh i did gived it to you too...
BTW do you want me to try and get your dress tookted up? will if ya want me too.......:-)

Love and hugs Mwah X x X x X x X

Mary Poppins said...

You are very welcome, well deserved :)

Good luck for my giveaway, not surprised you love your hallway if it was my hallway it would my favourite too :)

X

angel said...

Aw bless you for thinking of me and adding me to your post.... teehee...........

I was being discreet about taking the dress up, i actually meant taking it in, or we could do a bit of lipo, whats you're kitchen table like and do you have a sucky fing that we could erm..... suck wiv.... Hummmm :-)

Love and hugs X x X x X x X x X x X