I'm so tardy that I've been tagged again whilst getting round to responding to the 1st one!!
Mary and Jo tagged me and here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
As I'm about a month behind the times here I think everybody has been tagged so I'm cheating again :) and invite everyone to join in...
But here are my unspectacular quirks.....
.............blimey this is tricky.......................
1) I can't use crockery or cutlery in holiday accomodation until I have scalded them with boiling water.
2) I'm really good at giving birth :) My longest labour was 5 hours. My babies are delivered in between 2 and 4 pushes!!! My smallest baby was 9lb 2oz.
3)I can't sleep with the bedroom door shut - it has to be ajar at the very least - I prefer wide open!!
4) I file my household paperwork as if I work in an office - this includes spreadsheets for finances. I even have a christmas spreadsheet!
5) My car is like a dustbin on wheels - I promise the OH after he has cleaned it (love him!! ) that I will keep it clean and tidy but it never actually happens.
(I sound really scussy now don't I - its only my car thats squalour honestly!!!)
6) I can't wash up in lukewarm water, the feel of it on my hands turns my stomach! - it has to be really hot and I never wear gloves either....I'll never be a hand model!!
So there you go - I'm sure I am really odder than these quirks suggest!!
photos have been taken for tutorial - hope to write it up this weekend.
2 days ago