Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Thursday 24 September 2009

a request and a suggestion....

I need a bit of a favour but first of all can I tell you about a fab swap being organised over at Contended, a paper bag swap......all the details are over there but basically, you send 2 FQ's of fabric, trim, thread etc and your partner will make something lovely with it for you.
I'm looking forward to it.


Now the favour...see this.....
I need one!!!!
This is what I want to get the 2 small boys for christmas. And ELC in their 'wisdom' have discontinued it and replaced it with a bit of plastic.......
I lost out on a couple on ebay at the weekend...am watching another but I wondered if any bloggers, or bloggers friends had one that they would be willing to sell....

Also a request that those of you who are regulars at car boots could keep their beady eyes out for me...obviously I would organise delivery/couriers etc and make sure nobody was out of pocket xxxxx

Sorry for a 'wanty' kind of post, but there are only 92 sleeps and I'm getting a bit panicky lol!!!!!

Thank You everybody :)

11 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

It's a good idea to to do a post about it. You never know it might help, worth a try. Going to a boot fair on Sunday hopefully, so will have a look out for you at the same time.
Isabelle x

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled x

VintageVicki said...

Do you know anyone with good DIY skills - looks like something that could be made fairly easily??

GLTC do a market stall on their website which is similar.

Anonymous said...

Breathe my dear, breathe! I will keep an eye out here at the local boot fair for you, for anything similar too.

Beki said...

Keep a look out in Lidls, I know that they have had something quite similar at Christmas time for a few years. If you don't have one local let me know, a friend of mine always has their leaflet on her table lol so I will keep checking for you!
Good luck
((hugs))
Beki xxx

lemonade kitty said...

I'll keep my "eyes and ears" open for you hun... Lucey x

Unknown said...

If I see anything remotely like, I will let you know! Suzie. x

LadyBex said...

http://www.spiritofnature.co.uk/acatalog/5512.html here has a wee market stall and all the extras such as bakets, extra food and even the most gorgeous crate of wooden milk bottles
Hope that helps

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is my first visit - I love your little boats - perfect for a seaside hideaway.
I also hope you manage to track down your market stall haven't a clue what Santa's meant to bring this year and now you've put "92 sleeps" it's not to far away !
If you fancy a entering a giveaway, please feel free to visit !

Lace hearts said...

I hope you find it - will certainly look at car boots. I'm sure you will, now you've asked and everyone knows.
I wish I could enter that swap, sounds brill, but I just daren't commit the time at the mo. xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Hi Claire,

Thank you for popping over for weight loss Wednesday, it's funny you mention a disappointing experience at M&S as that's where I got measured a few months ago. Brought a load of bras and never felt quite happy with them. Although saying this the assistant at JL did confirm my size was correct and the bra fitted nicely, it was more I didn't have the cup support I wanted from a day to day bra.

Victoria xx