Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Charity Listing in Blogshop




I have just listed a Christmas Stocking in my blogshop...
The fabrics were donated by one of the lovely forum members at SCC who has a textile recycling business. She challenged us to make something saleable out of the items she would randomly send us.....
The proceeds will be donated to the forums adopted charity KIN - which raises funds to give children in Kenya a better life.
I'm enjoying making stockings at the minute....does anyone know where I can get myself an extra 5 hours a day????

4 comments:

bekimarie said...

Now I hope you have no high expectations of yours looking as good as yours (you know what I mean lol).
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Sarah said...

Five hours each day? Could you stay awake that much longer? Better to wish for less housework so you could have more time for sewing.

jo said...

I got up an hour earlier today to get some patterns cut out ready to sew.

Jo xx

Isobel said...

What a pretty stocking and a pretty gesture. :)
I also would love more hours during the day... for now I will leave it in my dreams. lol
xx