But there is a crafty list..some practical, some frivolous....
- make seat pads for dining chairs
- make table runner x2 (christmas and all year round)
- placemats x2 sets (christmas and all year round)
- make little boys blind
- make curtains for W's new room
- make bunting and cover noticeboard for W's room
- make happy birthday bunting to come out for all 6 birthdays
- finish inspiration books
- keep on hexing to get closer to a quilt
- make new cushion covers for lounge sofa's
- make arm covers for dining room chair
- make own christmas cards
- make applique and embroidered pictures using ideas in head!
- research candle making kits
- make patchwork lampshade cover for dining room lamp
- make hot water bottle covers
- finish dolls quilt
Well I think that will do for starters! Definately no pressure. No time limits. All this is achievable so hopefully I will have some finished things to post on here this year instead of lots of talk about want to do's!!!