Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Thursday 25 March 2010

for me.....

When my lovely friend and blogshop owner announced that she had made some wrist cuffs, I emailed her 3 times to say I needed one!!
Not just any one...this one....
I did wonder if I was not a little too old for a cuff, but then decided swiftly that of course I wasn't!!! I just love the colours Beki is using at the minute, and cuffs are so easy to wear, she has others listed in her blogshop or in her Folksy shop, aswell as other lovely items made in the same gorgeous neutral shades.
I've been very lucky in the giveaway department lately...today I received a really cute badge from kittyeden,

I was her 175th follower on facebook and won a prize!! The kittyeden website can be found here, where there are more lovely items just like mine...

Tomorrow I'll be letting you all know what I've been up to for the past month or so......

9 comments:

Karen Roderick said...

I love Beki's bits too, she's brilliant and I have every intention of doing some shopping shortly!! Karen x

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

They are so pretty and I am loving the natural colours .... CK floral is beginning to get on my nerves .... wonder if I'm too old ;-

Kissed by an Angel said...

I was just over at Beki's, she's made some great stuff!!
xxxx

Beki said...

So pleased you're happy with it :)
Lovely win from Sarah, I love her work.

Beki xxx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

thats lovely i can see why you wanted it!!
lovely Mary P made ones and gave them to us this week - mine was the red one in her blog post and they are so nice !!! i hadnt seen wrist cuffs about much so they are a new favourite of mine :-)
Lx

Jille said...

I have just discovered your blog. I love it. The wrist cuff is gorgeous.
Jille x

MelMel said...

Very pretty Dolly....lovely work Beki....

xxx

Shsjndkdns said...

love bekis makes, and very pretty cuff.
that little badge is cute too - lucky lady.
xx

Shannon said...

Lucky you! Thanks for the link... I am off to have a look.