Click for fun fabrics and trimmings.........

Tuesday 10 June 2008

One of them days...

I had a great day yesterday - spent a very sunny afternoon in the garden of a friend, eating scones with cream and strawberies - the children played nicely - I bought some lovely sweet williams from someones honesty stall on the way home...then I looked for my mobile phone......

I think I remember putting it on the roof of my car as I strapped the boys in....I can also remember a crunchy noise and a small boy saying 'whats that noise mummy?' ...I thought it was a stick but now I'm not so sure :(

Now this wouldn't be so bad but I lost a phone in January too!! And had I learnt my lesson and backed numbers up? - no! Had I uploaded the lovely baby pics on there? - no! so I have spent the day feeling very cross with myself and having to spend a child free morning in the mobile phone shop!!!

At least my flowers look good :)

I've also found it quite liberating not having a phone...not sure I would want to manage without it though!!

No comments: